- Req No:
- Health Care
- HEALTH CLINIC
- Closing Date:
- February 14, 2021
The Tulalip Tribes
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Native Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities
Tribal Department: Health Clinic
Job Summary: The Medical Assistant will check patients in for their appointments with medical provider, obtain vital signs and brief chief complaint. Will act as patient advocate as well as support the clinical staff. Will perform job duties as instructed by medical providers and will perform duties as needed by the Tulalip Health Clinic.
Compensation: $18.30 hr.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
Minimum Related Experience
- Six (6) months experience in a clinical setting as a graduate of an accredited program.
- Six (6) months experience using EPIC Electronic health record.
- Experience with prior authorizations.
- Current and unrestricted Washington Medial Assistant Certification.
- Current BLS/CPR Certification.
- HIPAA certification upon hire.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position. (Tuesday- Saturday schedule)